- Each piece starts with raw copper and good old-fashioned elbow grease
Visit me at Artworks!
You can see my jewelry in-person at Artworks@7th Gallery in North Beach, MD Thu-Sun 11am-5pm. I gallery-sit once per month, where you can come and visit me, chat, and see what I'm working on!
Follow me on Facebook or sign up for my Monthly Newsletter (no spam!) to stay on top of my gallery sitting dates!
- Do they look like feathers? That's because they are! Real organic materials like feathers and leaves are encased in copper and adorned with gemstones
- Each piece is truly unique because each gemstone or organic material is naturally one-of-a-kind
- Jewelry pieces go into the electroforming bath for 24-48hrs where the copper will 'grow' on the conductive surface
- You can also find me at select art festivals throughout the year, follow me on social media to keep up to date!
- Smooth Chesapeake Bay seaglass and textured copper